MOBILE MEDICAL SCREENING
Full Medical Examination (Initial, Periodical or Exit)
- Occupational and Medical history documentation
- Height, weight, blood pressure and urine analysis
Lung function test (FEV1, FVC and FVC %)
- Vision screening
- Audiometric screening Baseline/screening audiogram – for employees exposed to noise above 85dB a baseline (2 audiograms) audiogram is recommended
- Physical examination and urine test;
- Large chest X-Ray (digital & conventional) on site x-rays 30 plus employees;
- Special vision test (colour, depth perception, peripheral vision and visual acuity) can be performed on drivers and operators of heavy machinery.
- The Height Medical Examination (risk driven)
- Medical examinations required for people working at height in the construction industry are undertaken in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- More information is available on request.
We also offer the following, either as separate services or add-ons to full medical examinations:
- Biological monitoring
- Cannabis testing (dagga)/Multi drug tests
- HIV testing
Administration & Documentation
In addition to medical reports and certificates of fitness, a report containing feedback, recommendations and relevant data (statistics) is issued after completion of all medicals.